Monday, July 24, 2017

Photo Every Hour | July 23rd

7am
Usually Lincoln nurses quickly and is ready to go again, but first thing in the morning he will snuggle with me for a bit while he wakes up. It's my favorite.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | July 23rd

8am
I have a pile of toys in my bedroom to keep a certain someone occupied while I get ready in the mornings. But, he loves when I brush my teeth. He will come sit on the floor next to my sink and stare at me while I brush. If I look over at him he gets a big smile. Also my favorite.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | July 23rd

9am
Can you spot our fort? This monstrosity was up all weekend.
Can you spot Aria? She got to have her cereal in the living room while watching a show since the kitchen table was under sheets somewhere.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | July 23rd

 10am
This guy woke up from his morning nap extra early.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | July 23rd

11am
We went over to Great Grandma's house.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | July 23rd

12pm
Great Grandma has cable, ha. The draw of Doc McStuffins.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | July 23rd

1pm
Lincoln wasn't excited about leaving Great Grandma's to run a few errands.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | July 23rd

3pm 
We picked up a book of Disney Fairies stories at the library the other day.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | July 23rd

 4pm
Playing a game with dad that only she understands.
Lincoln crawled in to see what all the hooting and hollering was about.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | July 23rd
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | July 23rd

5pm
Fireman Aria and her 'dalmation' Lizzy were rescuing kitties from fires and trees.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | July 23rd

 6pm
Freshly wash-clothed off from dinner. The spiky hair!
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | July 23rd

7pm
After jammies we gather in Aria's room for a little bit of play time and books before bed.
Sweet Turtle Soup - Photo Every Hour | July 23rd

5 comments:

  1. What a fun day with you cuties. Oh, cable tv how I love thee. Do you miss it terribly? I haven't had it since I moved out of my parents house, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the types of posts you're going to cherish when the kids are older. The little every day things that always get forgotten. At least I know I feel that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not believe how big Lincoln is getting! He is already moving and grooving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the great grandma shot <3 Lincoln is looking especially big in this post. Those nursing snuggles are the absolute best. And that pretty much sums up every game Joe and the kids play. I just don't get roughhousing apparently...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that fort! That thing is huge! Also, I can't believe how big the kids look in these photos; gosh do kids grow fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I love them oh so much. I respond via email so please be sure to have your email linked. If not check back for responses via the thread.